Wednesday, November 15, 2006

More FOs!



Here are the MDK baby kimono in SnC hot purple, and a Lion Suede scarf (looks like chenille to me!) in Mountaintop (moss stitch, on size 13s I think) . I've heard that the kimono has been successfully worn already, and I don't think my sister knows I have this blog, so it should still be a surprise!
There are so many things I'd like to start- a felted bag for my sister-in-law, and other felted bags just for fun, socks (still a sock virgin!), my bamboo ballerina from kpixie, the list goes on... but I'm hoping to finish my Mom's Nina shawl by Christmas (I don't think she reads my blog either!) and between that, hubby's hat, the lace scarf in handspun and the constant washcloths I have enough going on already. My mind knits much faster than my hands!
I did start the handspun scarf with the idea it would be for me (esp. since the yarn was a gift) but as I work on it it occurs to me that it would be just perfect for my friend Patty...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home